AUTOCOUNT POS – POINT OF SALE (RETAIL)
The AutoCount Point of Sale software assists a business in maintaining a record and creating a database of its sales, customers and inventory. This offline POS system synchronizes data in real-time between the terminal and the Microsoft SQL backed database server. The AutoCount Point of Sale comes equipped with the AutoCount Accounting software which makes it multifunctional.
Fully integrated with AutoCount Accounting – Post POS transaction directly modules into Accounting modules seamlessly without repetitive entry.
Chain Store management – Manage the system from HQ and receive the daily sales report in real time. Ideal for multi-outlets retails operation.
Scalable & Extensible – Customize the systems according to your needs and designed to grow alongside with your business.
Access control with audit trails – determine the access rights and permission setting on what your staff can see and do with audit trails capabilities.
Business intelligent report – Customize sales or inventory reports easily to monitor branch performance and manage stocks better.
Integrated with mobile Payment/e-Wallet – this system is equipped with mobile payment/e-wallet integration across Alipay, Boost, Touch ‘n Go eWallet and more. This allows you to receive payment instantly without boundaries. Embracing mobile payment will take your business to next level.
ASTONISHING FRONT-END FEATURES
- Price checker
- Sales return of items with serial number/warranty control.
- Batch item with expiry date control.
- Weighing Scale (with/without barcode).
- Trade-in, return, refund, exchange items.
- Item package or item template
MANAGE PRICES, DISCOUNT & PROMOTIONS
BETTER MANAGED ORDERING PROCESS
- create/print Sales Order with detailed items description and status of payment and delivery.
- Process multiple partial payment and multiple partial delivery.
- Control the amount of deposit should be collected before partial/full delivery.
- Produce/view reports of outstanding/completed Sales Order (delivery and payment).
- Auto recognize and generate Invoice upon completion of sales cycle .
- Integrate with AutoCount Accounting for posting of deposits and sales entries.