AutoCount Payroll now allows you to manage HR & Payroll all in one Cloud-Based. It helps you to manage your employee’s salary according by EPF, PCB, SOCSO, EIS and etc.
It’s not only for HR department but it also available for employee to apply their leave by using this system in a few clicks.
All in one Cloud Based – Elevates HR roles with the efficient and accurate cloud-based payroll & HR System.
Manage everything in one portal – Real time HR dashboard provides total visibility on your payroll & HR information anytime, anywhere at a glance.
Improve Efficiency – Simple and easy data import for time & attendance information. No more manual.
Employee self-service – e-Leave, e-Claim, e-Profit, now can get first hand updates instantly online, you can now avoid the tedious paper works.
Maintenance free – Feature-rich platform that performs auto-backup on all your data and auto-updates on an ongoing basis.
Pay as you go – Pay for only what you use. The most cost-efficient payroll software in Malaysia that charge according to per employee user instead of block rate.
Security – Protect with two factor authentications give your account a foolproof internet security. Data is more secure.
Click HERE to download AutoCount Payroll trial.
- Innovative New Inductive User Interface Design
- AutoCount Payroll Setup Wizard for the ease of first time users
- Displays payroll history in tabular and graphical format
- Comprehensive analytical and management reports
- No month-end and year-end closing required
- Built-in report designer to design pay slip
- Special tailor to meet rules and regulation as stipulated under Malaysian labour Law
- Data exportable to Microsoft Office products for further analysis
- Unlimited user-defined allowances and deductions in EPF,SOCSO or Tax reports
- Built-in contemporary Malaysian Labor Act guide
- Support web-based submission of Income Tax, EPF and SOCSO reports
- If your company number of employees is range from 3 to 500.
- If you are experiencing database or speed problem.
- If you experienced difficulty in payroll software.
- If you want to trace back employee payroll history at ease.
- If you want to submit EPF, Income Tax and SOCSO online.
- If you hate to do month-end closing of payroll software.
Company & Employee Profile
- Company Profile Setup
- Department Maintenance
- Bank Maintenance
- Allowance Maintenance
- Deduction Maintenance
- Employee Maintenance
- Country Maintenance
- User Maintenance
- Other Maintenance
- Year to Date entry
- Create New Payroll Transaction
- Payment of Arrears
- Benefit in Kind
- Basic Salary
- EPF / SOCSO / Tax Calculator
- Process Bonus
- Print Pay slip
- Print Payroll Summary
- Print EPF Borang A
- Print SOCSO Borang A
- Print Income Tax CP
- Other Payroll Reports
- Print Income Tax CEA
- Print Income Tax CCPD
- Print Income Tax CCP
- New Node
Electronic Payroll Transfer
- Create Electronic Credit Payment Diskette
- EPF Borang A Diskette
- SOCSO Borang A Diskette
- Income Tax CP Diskette
- Create Leave Entitlement
- Open Leave Entitlement
- Maintain Leave Type
- Maintain Leave Group
- Leave Application
- Leave Inquiry
Tools & Utility
- Backup & Restore
- Purge Payroll Transaction cf
- Period Locking
- Payroll History Enquiry
- Purge Leave Transaction
- Standard Component Palette
- Data Component Palette
- Advance Component Palette
- Edit Toolbar
- Align or Space Toolbar
- Size Toolbar
- Nudge Toolbar
- Creating, Delete & Add Payroll Database
- Create New Payroll Database
- Delete Payroll Database
- Add Payroll Database
- Income Tax Table Maintenance
- EPF Table Maintenance
- SOCSO Table Maintenance
- PCB Receipts
- User Defined Field
|Component||Minimum System Requirements (For Standalone Installation)|
|Operating System||Windows 95/98/NT 4/ME|
|Processor||Pentium based processor (Recommended P166 and above)|
|Framework||Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0|
|Processor||Minimum 1.0 GHz Pentium (Recommended Pentium 4)|
|Memory||32MB of RAM or more (Recommended 64 MB RAM)|
|Free Disk Space||50 MB of disk space|
|Printer||A Windows compatible printer|
|Networking||100 Base-T NIC|
AutoCount Payroll with its build-in labor law guide and integrated government reports provides good reference in entering payroll data. It is especially helpful for users with limited payroll knowledge to ensure that the payroll policy is in line with government rules and regulations as stipulated in labor law.
Reference And Task Reminder
In entering payroll, data, you can always refer to instruction which is on top of the screen for your reference. Also tasks reminder screen is to remind you payroll tasks to be completed. For instance, the system reminds you to submit your EPF form Borang A before 15 of every month. It served as good reminder for users who may sometimes forget it.
User-Friendly For New Users
With its clearly instructed payroll setup wizard, AutoCount Payroll saves your time in setting up company profile and company payroll policy. You only need to follow the instruction as the default setting is fully compliance with Malaysian Labour Law.
No Year-End Or Month-End Closing
In AutoCount Payroll, You are not required to do year-end or month-end closing over payroll data. They can create and edit payroll data unbounded by payroll period.
Calendar-Based Leave Selection
In AutoCount Payroll, you can select leave date and other data related entry with calendar instead of typing data one by one. It provides more clarity and reduces time in data entry.
AutoCount Payroll had provided default format of pay slips and payroll reports. However, you can customize your pay slips and payroll reports with its built-in report builder feature.
AutoCount Payroll yearly payroll report and payroll history report provides you comprehensive and analytical information to help you manage company data.