TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is the user agreement. We recommend you to print or electronically retain a copy of this document. This agreement describes AutoCount’s obligations , and it govern the use of your AutoCount Accountant account. By registering to AutoCount Accountant account, you are legally binding to the user agreement, on behalf of yourself and/or the entity you represent. You acknowledge and agree that you have read and will comply with all of these terms and conditions.
1. The Terms ‘You’ ‘Your’ ‘We’ ‘Our’, ‘AutoCount’.
- The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to you personally, and the terms ‘we’ ‘our’ and ‘AutoCount’ refer to AutoCount Sdn. Bhd.
- You agree that clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button is valid and equivalent to signing a hard-copy printed agreement between you and AutoCount. You may decline the terms and conditions, but if you do so, you will not be able to open an AutoCount Accountant Account.
- To register into AutoCount Accountant Account, you must be an accountant, an auditor, a tax agent, or an accounting service provider with business registration and permanent business office. (Photos may be required as a proof.)
4. Account Creation.
- You need to provide AutoCount with a valid email address, company name, street address, and contact information.Ensure that the informations that are provided is accurate and the details should be updated if necessary.
- We have the right to cancel:
1. any unconfirmed account
2. an account that has been inactive for a long period of time
3. the account if it contains any inaccurate information
4. if we identify that your account may be compromised or used for fraudulent purposes.
- You may not open more than one AutoCount Accountant account.
5. No Transfer of Account.
- You are not allowed to transfer your account details to the others.
6. Use of the account.
- You may use this account to login into any of the AutoCount Accounting software that supports this feature.
- Your use of AutoCount Accounting software is governed by the EULA of AutoCount Accounting.
- You may use the account to login to the AutoCount Accounting software by using only one PC or notebook at a time.
- You agree to keep your AutoCount Accountant password confidential.
- Do not allow any unauthorized users to access your computer(s) and mobile device(s) .
- Make sure to sign out the account once your session is complete.
- You are made responsible for any use of the AutoCount Accounting software that have been registered under your details.
- If you become aware of or suspect any unauthorized use of your account, or any suspected security breach such as disclosure or loss of your password or theft of your account informations, you should notify AutoCount promptly. We will immediately block or deactivate your account, and, depending on the circumstances of the security breach, we may allow you to open a new account.
8. Subscription fees.
- This account subscription is on yearly basis.
- The first year does not required any charges but subscription fees will be charged on the subsequent years.
- If you have managed to introduce two customers to purchase the AutoCount Accounting software before the expiry of your account, then subcription fees will not be charged for the next 1 year as a reward.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty.
- The use of the account is at your own risk as no warranty is provided.
10. Limited Liability.
- In no event will AutoCount be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or exemplary damages (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, lost opportunity, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of your use of or inability to use your AutoCount Accountant account.